JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT US
PetroCard is More than just fuel, we are the leader in Cardlock, Mobile Fueling and Fuel Distribution solutions. PetroCard has over 30 years of experience in the petroleum industry, is a member company under Bristol Bay Industrial (BBI), and is a subsidiary of the Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC). This combination of deep experience and the strong guidance and financial backing of our parent company creates a winning team. We are focused on our community and our employees. We are committed to creating a rewarding work environment where the team thinks and acts like owners. We work together as a team, understand the business and mission, and take ownership to ensure our company s success.
HERE S WHERE YOU COME IN:
We are looking for an individual who believes in giving our customers a quality experience by delivering fuel to our customer s fleet of vehicles, below ground tanks, refrigeration units or railroad equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: * Performs pre-trip inspection of truck.
* Drives truck into position to fill at loading rack.
* Read gauges or meters and records quantity loaded.
* Delivers fuel to fleet fueling customers on a daily schedule.
* Records amount of fuel delivered in the AWE system and prints a receipt for each customer.
* Purges fuel from truck into the proper UST during and after shift is completed.
* Upholds Department of Transportation safety standards.
* Maintains communication with immediate manager.
* Maintains environmental safety requirements.
* Maintain good customer relations.
Prefer 2 years of CDL experience
Class B with tank and hazmat endorsement
Fuel tanker experience preferred
Must be flexible on shift assignments
Valid Driver s license- with acceptable driving record at time of hire
* 401k Plan with dollar for dollar company match up to 5%.
* Great Medical/Dental/Vision plans for individual and family coverage.
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance.
* Group Term Life Insurance options for individual and family coverage.
* Paid Time Off benefits: vacation, sick leave and holidays.
* Suburban location (Kent) makes this opportunity commutable and parking is free.
* Home Daily