This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/3/2019
END DATE 1/3/2020
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe need Driver Helpers to help our CDL Drivers with loading equipment onto the trucks, guiding them to the various types of aircraft and moving equipment from the truck to the airplane galley according to the customer guidelines and safety regulations.
Driver Helpers earn $20.71 per hour and are paid weekly. Driver Helpers must have a valid Driver's License.
CURRENT SCHEDULES OFFERED AT THIS TIME:
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: OUR WORKFORCE NEEDS TO REMAIN FLEXIBLE IN YOUR SHIFTS AND DAYS OFF, AS YOUR SCHEDULE MAY FLUCTUATE DURING PEAK SEASONS TO MEET PRODUCTION NEEDS, REQUIREMENTS OF THE INDUSTRY OR TO ACCOMMODATE A SHIFT BID IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UNION CONTRACT.
645 West Field Road
San Francisco, CA 94128
* Pay the one-time union initiation fee of $500.00. The initiation fee is deducted into smaller payments.
* Pay the monthly union dues of $62.13. This amount automatically deducts from your pay check the first pay period and starts 60 days after your first day on the job.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
* Works assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays.
* Works overtime when required.
* Arrives to work on-time.
* Handles fish, beef, pork, poultry and other food products.
* Completes paperwork.
* Communicating with supervisors and co-workers.
* Follows directions.
* Works as a member of a team.
* Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise.
* Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds.
* Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
DEMONSTRATED COMPETENCIES TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE POSITION:
* Thinking - Information search and analysis, problem resolution skills.
* Engaging - Understanding others, team leadership, developing people.
* Inspiring - Influencing and building relationships, motivating and inspiring, communicating effectively.
* Achieving - Delivering business results under pressure, championing performance improvement, customer focus.
GATE GOURMET IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf/ .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.