Yale New Haven Health
New London, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Drives Hospital Vehicle To Make Regularly Scheduled Pickups And Deliveries To Post Office, Local Banks, Local Businesses And Satellite Facilities.
* 1. Adheres To Pick-Up And Delivery Schedule.
* 2. Obeys All State Of Connecticut Traffic Laws.
* 3. Performs Unscheduled Errands As May Be Required.
* 4. Advises Senior Courier Of Requested Or Required Changes To Delivery Schedule.
* 5. Proper Maintenance Of Assigned Vehicle.
* 6. Exhibits Ability To Prioritize Activities.
* 7. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
* 8. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Diploma Or G.E.D
Familiar With Local Area
Must have a current driver's license and an acceptable driving record.