Driver Mobile Mammography PRN 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY YOU.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Driver in Mobile Mammography.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
Youre equally comfortable with operating a commercial vehicle, arranging and documenting all vehicle maintenance, performing safety checks, and providing excellent customer service.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a hospital within a hospital specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Healths missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Driver in Mobile Mammography, you need to know how to:
* Assist in arranging all vehicle maintenance as well as documentation of such. Be responsible for general cleaning and servicing of vehicle with fuel, lubricants and other maintenance requirements, and recordkeeping of trips and other assigned statistics or records.
* Maintain and oversee scheduled Quality Assurance (QA) checks of ancillary equipment housed on the vehicle in coordination with Clinical Engineering and Mammography Technologist.
* Perform safety check before departing with vehicle and documents such, assists in maintaining all safety equipment and ensure all safety requirements of operating vehicle are met.
* Assist with patient check-in procedures, and serve as patient care assistant, assisting patients with ambulation, associated paperwork, and answering related questions.
* Maintain all tracking records including but not limited to the following: daily log, number of transport rides, miles logged, with an average of miles per month and average trips per month.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required
* Valid commercial drivers license (CDL) with appropriate commercial/chauffeur endorsements required by law to operate vehicle in excess of 26,000 g.v.w., required
* Demonstrated proof of ability to pass Department of Transportation (DOT) exam, required
* Ability to show proof of insurability and maintains a clean driving record annually, required
* Experience in the understanding and usage of computers, preferred
* At least one (1) year of related experience, preferred
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a Driver in Mobile Mammography on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities