Driver Recruiter 10/31/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY What are we looking for?
ProDrivers has an immediate opening for a motivated Driver Recruiter in our Joliet (Chicago), IL/ Merrillville, IN area. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a high volume of phone calls and emails while completing job files for drivers based on DOT regulations. Staffing/Recruiting experience is a plus.
Who are we?
ProDrivers, a division of EmployBridge, is an industry leader in the transportation and trucking industry. We specialize in short-and long-term truck driving staffing needs. The largest driver employer of its kind, ProDrivers has more than 50 offices in 32 states, fulfilling more jobs than anyone else. Placing drivers is what we do. Find out more about what sets us apart from our more traditional competitors at www.prodrivers.com!
ProDrivers: The Right Driver, The Right Service, The Right Results
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
* Post ads, search and review resumes
* Review Application Daily and Prioritize
* Interviewing, screening, and assigning employees to meet client needs
* Organize and complete administration duties
* Set up assessments test for applicants
* Perform drug screening and background checks
* Required to complete job files for drivers based on DOT regulations
* Call Drivers on a weekly basis
* Staffing / Recruiting a plus
* Transportation experience a plus
* Must be self-starter (required minimal supervision), very organized and detail oriented
* Must have the ability and the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
* Oral and written communications are clear, concise, organized, and professional
* Must be a proficient communicator and listener
* Must present professional and clean image through work attire
* Needs to have excellent relationship-building skills
* Must be computer literate with high level of proficiency in all Microsoft Applications
* Must have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)