This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
You re a highly successful and effective Customer Service Super Star! You have a history of ensuring high quality, efficient customer service all while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in enhancing Dr. Martens footprint in the Americas region.
THE GIG * Responding to customer questions and transactions via phone and email. Handling consumer complaints, return issues, and/or questions regarding the website, ordering process, product information, and/or brand.
* Helping customers with ordering on the site via phone or email through our Hybris system.
* Crediting refunds back to customers once the warehouse has completed processing.
* Researching customer orders using a computerized order entry system (JBA, and Microsoft Dynamics 365).
* Monitoring website for technical problems and promptly refer them to the appropriate parties for resolution. Assisting in ensuring information is kept up-to-date and Dr. Martens' products are accurately presented.
* Collecting data and analyzing to identify fraudulent credit card charges related to website orders.
* Creating and managing promo codes, tracking and reminding parties of expirations as appropriate.
* Maintaining a working knowledge of all Dr. Martens products and programs.
* Complete special projects as required.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It s a way of life. We live and breathe our FUNDAMENTALS INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities: * Written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish.
* Some college preferred plus a minimum two-years of work experience in a high customer contact position, preferably including phone and email communication.
* Able to maintain a positive, patient, and calm attitude in challenging situations. Able to diffuse disgruntled customers.
* Strong detail orientation, organizational, and documentation skills with the ability to prioritize a varied workload.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office products, specifically Excel. Ability to work within multiple programs. Ability to understand and utilize websites.
* Effective written communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen well and present information to others clearly. Typing at 40+ words per minute.
* Ability to prioritize and deal with interruptions in workflow.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
* Able to sit, read, and type for 8 hours per day at a computer terminal.
* Able to work assigned shifts consistently and maintain a high level of attendance and punctuality.
* The role will require a rotating Saturday shift of 7:00 AM 2:00 PM
* Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart, and our Fundamental Qualities.