eCommerce Fraud & Operations Analyst, eComm Operations 7/23/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary: The eCommerce Fraud & Operations Analyst, eCommerce Operations is accountable for the daily fraud mitigation execution activities for all Tempur/Sealy brands that is driven through digital channels. This includes the monitoring, evaluation and decisioning of orders placed through the website and call center. This role also will learn/train cross-functionally within eCommerce Operations in areas including: monitoring and maintenance of Product Reviews, website quality assurance (QA), ecommerce platform promotional set-up and execution, and Order triage processes.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Daily monitoring of Wells Fargo and Credit Card orders through the established fraud mitigation processes across all TempurSealy eCommerce websites and channels, including Tempurpedic.com, Cocoonbysealy.com and TempurPillows.com.
- Set up and execution of the fraud process for additional TSI websites/channels as launched.
- Work directly with Wells Fargo to clear orders for shipment on a timely basis.
- Monitor and execute Chargeback process for Wells Fargo and Credit Card orders.
- Communicate and recommend process enhancements or changes.
- Train as a back-up for monitoring of the Product Reviews submitted for publication to the TSI websites. This includes maintenance of the Spreadsheet Tracker, identifying customer issues in the reviews, tracking and working with Consumer Care/Support to resolve customer issues, working with the consumer to write a new review after issue resolution and publication of approved reviews to the website.
- Train as a back-up for Monitoring and actioning order triage. This includes processing issues and communication to stakeholders of issues and resolution.
- Train as a back-up for eCommerce platform promotional set-up and execution including offer set-up, content changes/updates, pricing changes, and quality assurance (QA)
- Aid in the support of broader website quality assurance (QA) needs
- Ad hoc work as needed.Other primary duties and responsibilities include the following; however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
- Strong executional and detail orientation
- Vision and passion for creating and evolving process development and change
- High integrity, and facilitates open, honest communication
- Excellent business communication skills, both written and verbal
- A change-agent, as defined by a record of accomplishment in navigating challenging businesses, step-changing organizational capability and cultural orientation
- A high degree of proven creative intelligence and 'out of the box' thinking, and a willingness to gracefully 'push back' when appropriate
- A strong, demonstrated track record of problem solving and priority setting
- A commitment to dealing in facts and the conviction to champion their implications
- Able to negotiate strongly and find 'win-win' resolutions when working with partners
- Ability to manage both large- and small-scale activities
- Approach the business from both a tops-down, macro perspective and a bottoms-up, daily monitoring perspective.
Internal and External Interfaces:
Member of the Marketing organization
- This position reports to the Sr. Manager, e-commerce Operations
- Call Center & Direct Support Teams
- Direct Sales Team
- Wells Fargo and CyberSource
- Retail Sales Customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience including direct support, fraud mitigation and customer service.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be capable of performing each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements herein are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced corporate office environment. Some stress may occur.
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties, responsibilities, and key results of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties, responsibilities, and key results outlined herein.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.