eCommerce Principal Product Manager 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a Principal Product Manager of e-Commerce, you will develop, champion and execute product vision, strategy and roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives. You will use customer and market research, feedback, and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities and enhancements to the e-Commerce platform. You will own the product discovery process and collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features. You will also manage product partner relationships, identifying necessary and/or desirable third-party features, evaluating and selecting vendors, and managing partnership integrations. You will define, track and improve key metrics. You will lead major cross-functional initiatives and will provide guidance and mentorship to junior PMs.
As a Principal Product Manager of E-commerce you will be responsible for:
* Engaging with multiple business stakeholders to ensure all product needs are captured
* Developing the short and long-term platform roadmap to include e-commerce, payments & billing initiatives
* Prioritizing, designing and implementing platform s enhancements and fixes
* Working with Delivery Product Managers to effectively translate business requirements into product specifications
* Independently driving to an agreement on product requirements and directions
* Delivering value to core customers and helping the organization achieve its strategic and financial goals
* Acting as the product champion, evangelizing the product vision effectively to senior-level stakeholders
* Researching competition and 3rd party vendors to understand e-commerce market dynamics
* Managing highly complex cross-functional initiatives related to e-commerce, payments, & billings
* 5+ years of product management experience, with strong business & technical acumen in an agile software development environment
* 2+ years experience in e-commerce area (enough to be able to represent his/her POV)
* Ability to influence management as well as technical and non-technical team members
* Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
* Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional team members; relationship building skills conducive to partnership
* Growth mindset unrestrained curiosity and drive in identifying continuous opportunities
* Aptitude to challenge self and others to deliver exceptional results
* Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage ambiguity
* Proven track record of bringing new products to market
* Master s preferred, or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. LEARN MORE ABOUT PAY TRANSPARENCY.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO POSTER and SUPPLEMENT..