This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/27/2020
END DATE 7/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE HEARD YOU KNOCK!
This position is responsible for the operations of the Edgebonder machine, which adheres the top, bottom and side edges to the core of the doors. This is a position of high level regarding quality; incorrect operation can result in large quantity of damaged product.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES * Operate computer controlled Edgebonder machine
* Perform automated machine setup; entering sizes for proper sorting
* Read/interpret production schedules, tickets and Bill of Materials (BOMs)
* Pull, verify and stage material with forklift
* Multiple checks on several dimensions to ensure proper quality
* Perform safety checks; guards and tooling
* Performs routine tooling and sand belt changes
* Communicate with up/downstream departments, scheduling and supervision
* Follow safety and process procedures
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor/management
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: 2-3 years machining experience
Certifications/Licenses: Forklift and Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: * Ability to use read/interpret; calipers, tape measure and computerized equipment
* Proficient computer skills with ability to pick up new programs quickly
* Excellent communication, organization and paperwork skills
* Fast paced and high output demand
* Work independently with minimal supervision
* Must have high attention to detail and quality
OPEN TO EXTRAORDINARY! *
* Posted 30+ Days Ago
* Full time
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication. Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what s on the other side. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn t hide behind closed doors. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.