EEG Technologist Reg
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
Centerpoint Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Doyou have the career opportunities as an EEG Technologist Registered you want inyour current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join CenterpointMedical Center afacility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare servicesHCA Healthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
* PaidPersonal Leave
* 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* IdentityTheft Protection discounts
* Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
* EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts withcompassion.
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as anEEG Technologist Registered where your passion for creating positive patientinteractions are valued? If you arededicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your nextopportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
ABOUT THIS UNIT:
* The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
* Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
* Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
* Underthe general direction of the department director or supervisor, performspatient care at the primary facility or off-site facilities.
* Responsiblefor electroencephalographic (EEG) testing, intra-operative neuromonitoring(IONM), Evoked Potential (EP) recordings andNerve Conduction Studies (NCS).
* Other responsibilitiesinclude performance of EKGs, equipmentcalibration and maintenance, clericalduties such as record keeping, charge entry, charge audits, educational in-servicesand other duties as assigned.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED:
* Mustmeet CNIM eligibility standards (R. EED T., R. EP T., RNCST or a Bachelor sdegree)
* ABRETCNIM (American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and EvokedPotential Technologists) Credential required within 1 year of initial trainingcompletion (150 NIOM cases completed)
* CurrentBLS certification
* EEG/INOMexperience preferred.
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds,state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients.Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providingcompassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area'smost-awarded heart program. Andwith the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to theoptimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapidattention to their illness. And whether you re embracing motherhood, seekingtreatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too,tailored around you.
HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Ifyou are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personalgrowth, we encourage you to apply for our EEG Technologist Registered opening. Wepromptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contactedfor interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity atour company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteranstatus, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.