This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
Tradesmen International, Inc.
Tradesmen International is in need of a Electrical Apprentice? in Johnston, SC.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that includes:
* Vacation Pay
* Medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefit plans
* Life insurance
* Short-term disability
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Tradesmen provided PPE
We're highly selective, committed to hiring only those electrical helpers that are skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
* 4 years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical
* Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
* Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
* Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
* Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
* High standard of integrity and professionalism
* OSHA 10
Tradesmen is one of the largest employers of skilled craftsmen in the nation. With over 170 offices we have built a network that enables us to keep our employees working an average 8+ weeks longer a year than your typical construction worker, helping out employees to keep benefits and avoid long layoffs. In addition to this, we offer safety training and per diem opportunities across the country for those interested. If you are a hard worker who values reliability and productivity, you are likely a good fit!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (8/17/2020 11:39 AM)
Req ID 2020-278790
Category Electrical - Helper
Job Board IN
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest employers of skilled construction craftsmen. We provide unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career growth as well as safer overall working conditions.