Electrical Design Engineer - Liaison
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/17/2019
END DATE 3/31/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONA Electrical Design Engineer / Liaison job is currently available through Belcan in Oshkosh, WI. This job will work as a Contractor supporting our customer at their facility. You will be responsible for performing technical work along with coordinating, communicating, delivery, and project management of outsourced work between the customer and off-site Belcan Design Center teams. To be considered for this position, you must have actual work experience involving CAD tools and electrical harness and cable design. A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is strongly preferred.
Electrical Design Engineer / Liaison job duties:
* Work hands on with customers to identify work and deliverables, coordinate and project manage work to and from the Belcan Design Centers, deliver and present results, etc.
* Update and create 3D and 2D models to government standards.
* Make changes to ensure compliance with established design standards and practices.
* Complete change requests, conversions, and make model and assembly changes within proper CAD tools and parts software.
* Resolves client questions or field problems concerning the design package and contract deliverables.
* Conduct different design procedures, such as 2D and 3D modeling, simple modifications of existing production components.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
* A Bachelor's in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
* Experience with design project management and direct customer interaction.
* Three to five years of professional design experience with electrical harness and cable design.
* Experience with 3D CAD software (Creo Schematic or Pro Diagram / Pro Harness is preferred.
* Experience with Windchill is preferred.
* Familiarity with an electrical wiring design program, familiarity with CAD.
* Understand electrical system design (wire sizing, splicing, bend radii, component mounting, connectors, CAN bus systems).
* Ability to problem-solve and multitask, high attention to detail, work well in team environment, and communicate to and from the team.
If you are interested in this job in Oshkosh, WI, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!