This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/28/2020
END DATE 7/10/2020
Professional Partners Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONElectrical Engineer Chandler, AZ
Working in our Chandler, AZ office, you will assume the role of Electrical Designer. You would be responsible for developing and coordinating electrical Revit models and electronic documents on both large and small-scale projects within the global Mining Sector. This position reports to the Supervisor of Design.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Complete design and documentation package for electrical and I&C (I&C experience not required)
* Electrical design 3D modeling with the following items: Single Line Diagrams, schematics, wiring diagrams, interconnection drawings, equipment lists, cable schedules, cable tray layouts, cable tray fill reports, electrical installation details, grounding layouts, lightning protection layouts, JB layouts, E-House or electrical room layouts.
* Project I&C deliverables will include but are not limited to: P&IDs, network architecture drawings, control architecture drawings, loop drawings, junction box drawings, control panel drawings, schematics and control room layouts.
* Work from schematics, sketches and verbal instructions.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
* REVIT, ACAD and/or MicroStation education and experience are required; certifications are a plus.
* 1 to 3 years of experience in an EPC environment focused upon delivery of E&I design packages
* Fundamental understanding of electrical and I&C design and standards (NEMA, ISA, NEC)
* Understand and adhere to all applicable drafting standards and verify completeness of design drawings.
Ability to read and understand engineering drawings of all disciplines (electrical, mechanical, structural) preferred * Technical knowledge of P&ID drawings and layout.
* Experience with design of Mining facilities and infrastructure
* Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Associates degree or certificate of completion from an accredited drafting program is a plus