Electrical Engineer (Federal) 10/18/2019
Louis Berger Services, Inc.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY # of Openings
Louis Berger, a WSP company, has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join its Federal Program & Logistics team. The Electrical Engineer will directly support Louis Berger, a WSP company, through the following responsibilities:
* Performance of electrical engineering design and production support from project inception through construction
* Provide technical leadership/mentorship to junior engineers/designers
* Review other electrical engineers' work for code compliance and constructability.
* Estimate design effort and assist in negotiations with Architectural-Engineering firms and General Contractors.
* Address contractor submittals and requests for information (RFI's).
* Coordinate with other disciplines across our global offices.
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Experience as an electrical engineer working on facilities/building & site utility projects
* A Bachelor s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
* Familiarity with Department of Defense projects (USACE/NAVFAC)
* 7+ years of experience
* Comfortable traveling domestically as well as internationally
* Familiarity with both Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build delivery methods for projects
* Professional Engineering license preferred
* An active Secret clearance or CAC