This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/6/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONIES Commercial, Inc. Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Commercial Electrician in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
* Performs installations, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the commercial electrical construction industry.
* Works from all types of ladders.
* Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
* Travel may be required.
* 2 to 4 years recent electrical experience.
* Ability to successfully demonstrate proficient knowledge of National Electrical Code.
* Experience bending pipe and running various types of conduit.
* Experience reading construction drawings and blueprints.
* Must be willing to work willing to work on multiple job sites regardless of location as needed.
* Must have reliable transportation to all job sites regardless of location.
* High School Diploma/GED.
* OSHA 10 or ability to obtain
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact IES Commercial & Industrial Division Human Resources at
Phone: (305) 887-5137.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans