Email Marketing Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/4/2020
END DATE 8/3/2020
San Bruno, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONA leading global retailer, is looking for an Email / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to support email and push notification programs
OUR CLIENT: A leading retailer. Partnering with WunderLand for contract positions offers you ongoing advocacy and placement services, as well as competitive benefits once you are placed, including medical, dental, and 401K match.
JOB TITLE: Email Marketing Manager
LOCATION: San Bruno CA, Public Trans. accessible
ROLE TYPE/DURATION: Contract, - 9 Months
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for an Email / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (contract role, 9 months duration) to support and push notification programs. This position plays an essential part in the CRM Team by providing the technical execution necessary to operate marketing channels responsible for driving traffic and revenue to eCommerce and in-store business.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in email (and push) production, preferably working for an e-Commerce organization and leveraging the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution. He/She should exhibit excellent technical and communication skills, and thrive on managing production-oriented tasks.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Manage production of multiple email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
* Campaign coding using HTML/CSS/Ampscript
* A/B or multivariate tests and campaign versioning
* Dynamic and/or personalized module insertions
* Email QA for content and rendering across email clients and mobile devices
* Set up email creative for internal team QA and approval
* Handle change requests quickly and efficiently
* Schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
* Develop new data-driven campaigns, and personalization initiatives leveraging SFMC
* Pull and help define complex segments queries via SQL
* Partner and collaborate with other members of the production/operations team to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
WHAT'S REQUIRED TO APPLY:
* 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in support of an email marketing program (particularly Email Studio and Automation Studio; Journey Builder a plus)
* 2+ years of experience with responsive HTML email development
* 2+ years experience building and/or maintaining mobile-friendly web pages
* Proficient at reading and writing SQL queries (SQL Server 2016 equivalent environment)
* Basic editing of marketing creative materials using Adobe Photoshop
* Understanding of relational databases concepts and JSON data structures
* Must excel at managing multiple campaigns under tight timelines and pressure
* Self-starter with the ability to communicate cross-functionally and understand and articulate requirements.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU: 9 Month contract, with leading company/ innovative technology, benefits through WunderLand
NEXT STEPS: We will reach out to qualified candidates for this position but may not be able to get back to everyone based on volume. That said, we will keep you in mind for other relevant positions, as well!
WunderLand Group is the destination for digital, marketing, and creative talent. We deliver on our promise to provide companies with in-demand, highly-qualified talent for contract and full-time positions. WunderLand Group invests time to understand our clients' business and resource challenges and connects them with exceptional talent in today's fast-paced digital, marketing, and creative landscape.
The industry has verified WunderLand Group's reputation for loyalty and quality through numerous awards and recognitions, most recently the Best of Staffing(R) Client Award and Talent Award.
It is our practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Please visit www.wunderlandgroup.com to view available jobs and register with us or for more information.