Embedded Firmware Engineer III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/10/2019
END DATE 2/28/2020
JOB DESCRIPTION# of Openings
Bio-Rad s Digital Biology Group is a multidisciplinary team developing products using our Droplet DigitalTM technology that are having a large impact in both research and healthcare. Every day, scientists and clinicians around the world use our ddPCRTM and ddSEQTM NGS sample prep systems to make new discoveries, and are revolutionizing clinical decisions with break-through liquid biopsy applications. We re looking for an Engineer III (Embedded Systems Engineer) to join our team.
* Design and develop multitasking real-time embedded applications in C++.
* Develop using Test Driven Design.
* Design Python code to verify embedded software and support technology development.
* Work closely with the software, EE, and signal processing teams.
* Collaborate on embedded designs in a small team environment.
* Sustain products over their lifetimes.
* Present data and designs to colleagues.
* Meet agreed-to schedules and deliverables.
* Work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, product-focused environment.
* Develop systems using ARM Cortex-M3/M4 and CAN bus.
* BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering (MS a plus)
* 5+ years experience designing embedded systems (shipped products a plus).
* Proficient designing object-oriented software in any language.
* Experience with at least one real-time operating system
* Experience with and an understanding of real-time issues.
* Willingness to learn and code in Python.
* Familiarity with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, current probes etc.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.