Embedded Security Developer 8/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Embedded C/C++ Developer
12+ month contract
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
No C-C candidates allowed
All candidates must be local, or willing to relocate to Plano, TX
Our client is pioneering several different development efforts to increase security within their vehicle ecosystem. Several of these efforts require hands-on development skills with embedded systems with a working knowledge of security.
* At least 3 years of embedded systems development and deployment experience.
* Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, and Java).
* Experience with embedded Linux systems
* Very knowledgeable of core security concepts and how they apply to embedded systems.
* Demonstrate a good working knowledge of embedded security best practices and the secure development lifecycle.
* Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks
* Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and system designers
* Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Strong oral and written skills.
* Preference - Agile/Scrum experience.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.