Emergency Medicine Physician 6/3/2020
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you an Emergency Medicine Physician looking to do what you love in a highly sought after work environment? The veteran population in Hampton, VA needs your help! Spectrum Healthcare Resources is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) in Hampton, Virginia as civilian contractors. As an Emergency Medicine Physician at Hampton VAMC you will not handle Trauma or Peds. The most common diagnosis are chest pains, Gastroenteritis, and COPD Exacerbations. If you are looking for a slower paced, less aggressive ER environment, the Hampton VA is your best bet!
- Varying shifts available; 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, with some 11:00 AM-11:00 PM shifts available.
- Double physician coverage from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Double APC coverage from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Compliant patient population who are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Set Reimbursement/No fluctuation in income.
- Excellent, competitive hourly salary.
- Integrated EMR system.
- State of the art equipment.
- Any Active, Unrestricted State Medical License.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Experience working in an Emergency Room setting, 12 months within the last 24 months.
- DEA and Controlled Substance Licensed.
- Current BLS & ACLS certifications.
Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton welcomes visitors with historic charm and hospitality, multi-faceted attractions and activities, and an atmosphere of discovery that you'll find pleasantly surprising!
- Enjoy boating, fishing, and beach activities
- Expansive golf courses
- Top rated seafood restaurants
- Historic landmarks
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.