Emergency Services Analyst- AIken, SC, US ID Active TS or DOE-Q required ID#16374 11/16/2019
Cherokee Nation Businesses
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Emergency Services Analyst, Aiken, SC, US ID#16374
Active DOE "Q-Level" clearance or Top Secret clearance required
Cherokee Nation Security & Defense (CNSD) provides state-of-the-art critical site infrastructure protection, security surveillance services, access control technologies and complete security integration for both government and commercial clients. The company handles projects such as civil construction, complex security and command center design. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNSD is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
Cherokee Nation Security and Defense is seeking a Emergency Services Analyst to support our client Department of Energy Savannah River Operations Office
DOE's Savannah River Operations Office is responsible for oversight of the DOE's Environmental Management (EM) operations under the Office of Environmental Management (EM). The Office of Security & Safeguards is seeking a Emergency Services Analyst to work with the SRS Continuity of Operations Program (COOP) as described below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
* Assist in the review and approval process for emergency planning documents. Support includes development of reviewer guidelines, summary report template, and assistance in document reviews
* Assist in the development and implementation (COOP)
* Develop Template for SRS M&O contractor to use to develop COOP Program; Review and comment on annual implementation plan
* Assess M&O COOP Program post implementation
* Develops COOP training program
* Develop and maintain COOP materials and documentation
* Review lessons learned and develop process improvement initiatives
* Develop metrics and criteria for assessments
* Develop matrix of sitewide dependencies
* Conducts assessments of Emergency Mgmt activities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* A combination of 5 or more years of generalized experience in all aspects of DOE emergency services programs; familiarity with DOE nuclear facilities.
* Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent and prior experience at DOE site(s) performing DOE Emergency Management activities.
* Technical writing and editing proficiency and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Position requires a DOE "Q" level security clearance or Top Secret clearance.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.