Employment Recruiter 6/25/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Must be US Citizen
* Perform full life cycle recruiting of professional and technical positions, and provide support for other functional areas as needed.
* Manage a high volume of requisitions at all levels.
* Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
* Drive the hiring process; actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advize and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
* Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, assess, and maintain candidates.
* Provide training to hiring managers on recruiting tools and processes.
* Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and review advertising and sourcing options.
* Conduct behavioral interviews, contribute to candidate selection process, and onboard new employees as necessary.
* Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records.
* Attend local career events and conferences.
* No relocation available.
* Minimum 2 years full life cycle recruiting experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, or 6 years of additional related work experience in lieu of a degree
* Proven ability to source and network using current techniques and tools
* Demonstrated customer and candidate management abilities, and relationship building skills
* Effective verbal and written communicator at all levels in the organization
* Demonstrated proficiency with web-based applicant tracking systems, internet search engines, and Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Thorough understanding EEOC and OFCCP employment guidelines
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.