EMS Communications Dispatcher - PRN 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Dispatcher is responsible for dispatching and coordinating the appropriate personnel in response to service request, process requests by field crews for assistance, and facilitating the information between field crews, agencies, hospitals, and administrative staff as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Call taking Experience
- EMT-Basic or higher level licensure/certification is preferred.
- Demonstrate map reading skills
- Functional understanding of communications equipment (telephone, radios, recording equipment, and computers,.)
- Current National Academy of Emergency Medical Dispatch
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.