Endpoint Operations Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2019
END DATE 12/12/2019
University of California - Los Angeles Medical Centers
Los Angeles, CA
Undernthe direction of the Technical Service Delivery (TSD) Regional Manager, providenTier II responsibilities for the day-to-day 24x7 IT services within an assignedngeographical region, which may require a technician to travel to various sitesnas needed to perform the job duties. Tier II support on technologies includingndesktop, telecom, networking, mobile devices, etc.. Enforce and maintain standard software,nhardware, images, and deployment process including post configurations, andnasset management for ISS managed departments. nResponsible for ensuring that policies, standards, standard operatingnprocedures,and how-to documents are followed and utilized.Ensure endpointsnfollow standard security guidelines and safeguards.Communicate effectively,nboth verbally and written to clients and peers. Effectively apply escalationnprocess within the guidelines of the TSD SLA. May be required to participate innthe weekly rotational after-hours on-call support.Qualifications
1. Ability to monitor and report on IP monitor
2. Understanding of Microsoft Networking and Active Directory
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and above
4. Knowledge of ISS Microsoft Office products (O365, Office 2016, Outlook,nExchange and OWA)
5. Understanding of project plans, presentations, procedures, diagrams andnother technical documentation
6. Understanding of DNS, DHCP, WINS and TCP/IP
7. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in anteam environment
8. Ability to follow escalation procedure within IT Operations
9. Establish standards and procedures for best practices, enablingncommitments to established SLA s.
10. Ability to research and test new technologies and processes
11. Demonstrate ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
12. Understanding of various Desktop Management Systems such as anti-virus software, patch management andnsoftware delivery
13. Ability to prioritize, organize, and execute work assignments
14. Ability to communicate the status of various systems to managementnand/or support personnel
15. Ability to skillfully react to a fluid and constantly changing worknenvironment.
16. Ability to train, delegate and review the work of staff members.
17. Knowledge of desktop ticketing system (ServiceNow)
18. Strong technical abilities with excellent communication andninterpersonal skills
19. Knowledge of cloud computing (Box, OneDrive)
20. Knowledge of standard desktop imaging; MDT, ISO s, and SCCM
21. Knowledge of VPN remote software and RDP setup.
22. Knowledge of Windows and Citrix based printing
23. Understand ITIL overview and tier structure support using ticketntracking system
24. Ability to image, label and post configure devices.
25. Knowledge of Apple OSX and iOS operating systems and platforms
26. Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop,nVMWare, HP Device Manager)
27. Knowledge of IT Security applications (Cisco AMP, Aruba OnGuard, DUO,nCheckpoint Encryption and USB Whitelising)
28. Must have a valid drivers and have reliable transportation
29. Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
30. Ability to walk comfortability for a minimum of three hours a day
31. Knowledge of telecom technology and basic troubleshooting with telecomnendpoints
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.