Energy Sales Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/10/2020
END DATE 2/19/2020
Southern States Cooperative.
White Hall, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Job Functions
- Develop new sales opportunities within assigned territory by prospecting and pursuing targeted new business. Negotiate and close new patrons to increase customer base year-over-year. Follow up on sales leads. Call or visit potential customers, initiate mailings and other related activities.
- Develop and leverage customer relationships with businesses and industry entities such as real estate companies, home builder associations and other trades and organizations to cultivate new business prospects.
- Participate in trade shows and other related events; actively participate in industry and civic organizations to continually build a professional network.
- Perform cold calling of prospects generated by external sources or leads.
- Follow-up on new accounts to gauge customer satisfaction.
- Manage existing customer relationships with regular courtesy contacts to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction with guidance from management
- Attend and participate in service and safety training and other educational programs offered by the company.
- Develop a unified working relationship with local store management and service/delivery personnel focused on customer service and growth as a top priority. Products will be sold at current store tier pricing levels unless otherwise approved by the store manager.
- Develop an account retention program that builds customer loyalty by conducting periodic visits with key accounts.
- Diligently document activity in Southern States' CRM system to drive successful sales calls.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled