Engineering Manager-Customer Collaboration
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/16/2019
END DATE 11/26/2019
Baker Hughes Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole Summary:
The Engineering Manager Customer Collaboration will report into the Global Engineering and Technology Operations Leader in Enterprise Technology but also works closely with VP of Engineering & Technology as well as all the key account leaders. Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Engineering Manager Customer Collaboration, you will:
* Set up an operating rhythm with the CTO orgnizations of our key customers in collaboration with the Key Account leadership team
* Collaborate with key customers and identify their top challenges by conducting technology sessions
* Collect new technology initiatives and technology roadmaps for the company to drive the conversations around identifying and establishing new value add solutions and establish Technology Collaboration Agreements with our customers
* Own the metrics for overall TCAs and manage and monitor the TCA projects across the company Qualifications/Requirements:
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 5 years of experience in oil field services, oil field equipment and/or rotary equipment Eligibility Requirements:
* Travel up to 25% of the time, as required Desired Characteristics:
* Master s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 8 years of experience in oil field services, oil field equipment and/or rotary equipment.
* Knowledge of technologies related to energy industry, specifically Oil and Gas
* Ability to work and collaborate with cross functional and diverse technology expertise teams
* Passion for technology and ability to work with highly skilled and senior technologists and engineering and commercial leaders
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Prior experience in Oil Field Services, Turbomachinary and Subsea Production equipment
* Worked with Major Oil and Gas operators Location:
* Houston, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more