Project Manager - Engineering 8/23/2019
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Wyman-Gordon, located in Worcester, MA, provides Isothermal Forgings for military and commercial turbine applications using nickel based and titanium alloys. Full Heat Treating, Machining and Testing on site. This growing, $200 million profit center is part of a highly successful, multi-billion $ (NYSE) diversified manufacturer. Precision Castparts Corporation (PCP).
Project Manager - Engineering
Provide engineering support and project management to major maintenance and capital improvement projects related to the Worcester facility buildings and plant equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Develop project scope, objectives and timelines involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for multiple projects at a time.
* Establish project budgets, prepare proposals, and develop and maintain client relationships
* Provide clear and thorough CAD drawings
* Manage budget, schedule, subcontractors and internal personnel on projects to reach or exceed financial milestones.
* Evaluate safety requirements and regulatory compliance of designs
* Bachelor s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent. Mechanical Engineering preferred
* 3-7 years of experience in project management (Manufacturing or construction)
* Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
* Familiarity with measuring tools
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3-D Drawing Software (AutoDesk Inventor Preferred)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Good communication and organization skills
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.