Enterprise Account Representative 2 Spectrum Enterprise 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE 2 SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
Apply Now DATE POSTED 06/03/2020 Requisition Number: 263494BR Location: United States - Texas - Coppell Area of Interest: Customer Service, Sales Position Type: Full Time At a glance:
* Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated enterprise tele-sales expert*
* Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services over the phone*
* Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development*
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
Highlights: As a driven and client-centric representative, you focus on highlighting the ways Spectrum Enterprise fiber-based solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency for local enterprise organizations. As an Enterprise Account Representative, you are passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts while supporting existing clients. You have a developed ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business. Through your expertise and understanding of client needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of Spectrum Enterprise telecommunications products. You thrive in an office environment interacting with clients over the phone to capture accounts within a specified footprint. You report to the Manager of Midmarket Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
* Formal Training and Development
What you will do:
* Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals and the promotion of marketing campaigns.
* Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs using effective telephone-based sales techniques.
* Expand business and client base using a marketing-generated lead list.
* Qualify new prospects through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and analysis.
* Determine serviceability by requesting site surveys.
* Improve sales by building long-term client relationships mindful of opportunities for upsell potential, incremental sales and cross-selling.
* Enhance client confidence in Spectrum Enterprise products by providing competitor knowledge, a side-by-side product comparison and coordinating efforts with other departments to resolve issues.
* Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
* Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
* Sales experience working with clients
* Proficient in persuasively presenting products and services to meet client needs while addressing and overcoming objection to close sales
* Client-focused and adept at meeting daily, weekly and monthly goals
* Strong work ethic with the ability to organize time to ensure delivery of results and maintain high-performance levels
* Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and organize with shifting priorities
* History of providing a unique positive client experience by adapting sales approach to the client style
* Track record of maintaining client and business data confidentiality
* Ability to remain calm and positive during difficult situations and remain engaged with the client until the issue is resolved or escalated
* Solid analysis skills that can identify issues and root causes within calls
* Be in constant pursuit of self-development, seek feedback from others and be receptive to coaching
* Quick learner within a team environment and able to apply that knowledge
* Proven keyboard entry skills with the ability to navigate between multiple screens and databases
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Effective written and spoken English communications skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* One or more years of experience working with clients over the phone
* Experience working or conducting outbound calls in a call center
* History of working in a commission-based sales environment
* Proven experience using a computerized system as a central part of the job
* Available for shifts Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
* High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
* Some college, Associate or Bachelor s Degree in a related field (preferred)
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to virtually meeting you.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13544 - North Texas Business Unit: Spectrum Enterprise SCM211 Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.