Enterprise Acct Mgr - Dealer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONKonica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Account Manager - Dealer!
A Dealer Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for driving the sales and activities support in their assigned dealers' major account market segment. This includes assisting the dealer with the identification selection of target accounts as well as assisting with developing and deploying account strategies and engagement plans with their sales organizations. Additionally, the DEAM is to assist dealers with all aspects of alliance contract management including: pricing, terms and profitability.
Essential Job Functions
- Meeting and growing revenue goals for assigned accounts
- Planning sales and business development opportunities, including supporting local sales and service teams
- Budgeting for the above functions
- Negotiation and maintenance of sales or service contracts
- Mastery of consultative selling process used to penetrate accounts and meet or exceed regional sales and productivity goals
- Demonstrate ability to successfully implement and complete structured selling process in each assigned dealership
- Timely completion of all contact reports, forecasts, itineraries, and expense reports to the sales management team as requested.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships within appropriate departments in order to ensure maximum effectiveness.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to understand documentation requirements and detailed financial reports
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Self-managed with ability to work independently
- Effective training and presentation skills
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 7 years' sales experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.