Enterprise Application Developer (Level II)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 97635
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Enterprise Application Developer (Level II) to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities include:
* Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirement and use cases to develop enterprise applications and unit testing of same.
* Work with the technical leads and architects to transform the high- and low-level system design into technical components.
* Develop applications based on technical requirements, design & architecture principles & standards
* Build reusable code and libraries for platform & shared services
* Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plan.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Other duties as assigned.
* 4+ years of experience as a Developer
* 3+ years Experience in software development of enterprise-level applications using JEE, JMS, WebServices and ORM such JPA/Hibernate.
* 2+ years of experience in developing applications using Spring API & frameworks including but not limited to Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Spring REST.
* Three (3) or more years experience in implementing extensive unit-tests using automated test frameworks.
* Two (2) or more years experience in implementing web applications using JSON/Angular.JS.
* Two (2) or more years experience in continuous integration, build & dependency management using tools such as Git, Jenkins, artifactory/nexus, Maven.
* Three (3) years experience in writing complex SQL statements and queries against RDBMS such as Oracle or MS SQLServer.
* Experience in implementing applications using Microservices or Service Oriented Architecture principles.
* Experience or knowledge in using NoSQL data storage such as MongoDB.
* Experience in one or more of the following system components or platform: application integration platform such as MULE Soft Anypoint platform or business rules management system such as Operational Decision Manager or Business Process Management or Workflow Engine.
* Experience in one or more of the following components such as: Noticing, Enterprise Content Management system Portal.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.