Enterprise Architect 8/1/2020
LinTech Global, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Enterprise Architect
LinTech Global is looking for an Enterprise Architect to support a contract in Alexandria, VA
Our Government customer located in Alexandria, VA performs an essential mission for the DoD. Much of the Enterprise Architecture work at this Agency is still in the early phases, allowing the right individual to influence the direction and share in the excitement of building something from the ground up. This is an amazing opportunity to grow professionally while making significant and lasting impact.
The scope of the Enterprise Architect Program (EAP) encompasses all activities related to establishing and implementing a formal and proactive approach for conducting enterprise analysis, design, planning and implementation for the successful development and execution of strategy.
The EAP Objectives include:
* Drive the Agency toward a unified and integrated enterprise environment
* Shift away from silo-based systems * Capture and prioritize requirements
* Adapt IT systems to meet discovered and emerging requirements
* Estimate required investments in technology modernization
* Build financial and risk models to support sound decision making
Minimum Required Skills:
* Ability to develop, implement and maintain plans, briefings, reports, and training materials
* Ability to define, develop, and manage data models, and data architecture, standards, policies, processes, and plans
* Ability to recommend, implement, and maintain EA methodologies, standards, tools/repositories, standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* Ability to establish and implement a plan to support the management, assessment, enhancement, and/or maintenance of vendor support and enterprise-wide maintenance agreements
* Ability to develop and maintain Enterprise Architecture (application, data, infrastructure, security, technical, and business architectures), Technical Reference Model (TRM), EA Roadmap and associated vision, strategy and implementation documentation in accordance with Federal and DoD regulations, guidelines and policies as well as industry best practices
* Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience
* Experienced with governance and review boards: Able to manage, implement and maintain the Change Control Processes
* Communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams
* Strong persuasive writing: author strategy and guidance documents
* Proven ability to learn and understand technology solutions and articulate their value proposition to team members and leadership
* Minimum 5 years of experience
* IAT Level III Baseline Certification (ex. CISSP) and Computing Environment Certification (ex. AWS Certified Solution Architect)
* *6-month waiver if candidate does not have before start date
* Active Secret Clearance
LinTech Global is an award-winning, ISO certified, CMMI L3 appraised, and GSA contract holder providing diversified Information Technology services to both Civilian and Defense agencies. Our services include Software Development, Systems Integration, Data Management, Financial Management, Operations & Maintenance, Cyber Security, and Training and Audio/Visual (AV) Solutions. LinTech has received a number of recognitions, including rankings on "Top 50 Companies to Watch," Washington Technology's Annual "FAST 50", and Inc. 500. The LinTech Global team is comprised of individuals who are dedicated to the success and sustainability of our customers and their missions. Our combination of technical expertise, big business experience, and small business agility allows us to promptly provide our customers with exceptional IT and engineering solutions.
Our robust benefits package includes: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Company-paid Life/AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Health Insurance with Company Contribution, 401k Plan with Company Match; up to 5%, opportunity for Employee Referral Bonus, opportunity for annual Performance Bonus and much more!
LinTech Global, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.