Enterprise Sales Representative - East Coast 9/11/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE COVERING THE EASTERN REGION. CANDIDATES MUST LIVE WITHIN THE DESIGNATED TERRITORY AND BE ABLE TO TRAVEL 50 % OF THE TIME.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join Carbonite as an Enterprise Sales Representative covering the Eastern region. The Enterprise Sales Representative will be responsible for driving new subscription revenue opportunities within an assigned Fortune 1000 region. Carbonite has grown from a Consumer and Mid-market company to an upper Mid-market and Enterprise company and with this growth, we need experienced salespeople to help build the arsenal of assets required to win in the Enterprise space.
In this role, you will drive sales from first contact to close either directly or working in conjunction with one of our strategic partners. You will also lead a go to market strategy for each client to ensure revenue, market penetration and profitability expectations are achieved. This includes the development of long-term relationships and key account planning within your territory. In return, this position offers uncapped income potential and an opportunity to join an open, diverse and growing company.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
YOUR FIRST SIX MONTHS:
* Become familiar with Carbonites portfolio of products/services and our sales ecosystem
* Develop an account-based territory plan with Fortune 1000 companies in your assigned region
* Create a GTM strategy and engage in pipeline demand generation with your extended team in Sales, Marketing and Sales Engineering
* Align our strategic partners within your territory and establish trusted advisor relationships with account reps
* Deliver at least $1M in TCV by end of Q2'20
SIX TO TWELVE MONTHS AND BEYOND:
* Meet and exceed business objectives and revenue targets
* Execute on GTM strategy, create pipeline and close opportunities by partnering with our selected partners (Dell, Veritas, Lenovo, etc.)
* Build and maintain long-term strategic relationships with partner account reps
* Develop cross-functional team relationships with Sales, Engineering, Product, Operations and Leadership
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT CARBONITE:
* Strong understanding of the complexities of doing business with Enterprise customers
* A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility
* Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion
* Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
* Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* 10 years experience managing enterprise sales cycles and selling non-transactional enterprise software
* 3 years experience working with cloud-based solutions in the Backup/Disaster Recovery/High Availability space
* Proven track record of achieving and exceeding performance targets and direct quotas
* Demonstrated experience driving business/revenue in new markets through targeted account planning, strategic relationship building, forecast accuracy and pipeline funnel management
* Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans across a distributed organization
* Exceptional customer facing abilities including verbal and written communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
* Carbonite provides a complete Data Protection Platform for businesses and the IT professionals who serve them. From backup and disaster recovery to data migration, high availability and endpoint protection, our flexible solutions can be tailored to meet the data protection needs of any business.
Carbonite provides a complete Data Protection Platform for businesses and the IT professionals who serve them. From backup and disaster recovery to data migration, high availability and endpoint protection, our flexible solutions can be tailored to meet the data protection needs of any business.
Carbonite solutions are strengthened by our outstanding team members and through strategic acquisitionslike our purchase of leading endpoint protection provider Mozy Inc., and high availability specialist DoubleTake Software. Our laser focus on security and our track record of meeting customers' unique requirements are two more reasons why businesses around the globe depend on Carbonite.
Carbonite is made up of over 1,000 smart and dedicated individuals who work at locations all over the world. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. With our robust Data Protection Platform, we are well-positioned in a rapidly growing market. We're currently looking for talented people to join the Carbonite team both in the U.S. and globally. ARE YOU READY TO GROW WITH US?
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.