Entry Level Warehouser / Forklift Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/5/2019
END DATE 2/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt the Johns Manville BREMEN facility, we are committed to delivering positive and powerful experiences, because we are successful only when our employees and customers thrive! We are passionate, we care about people, we perform, and we protect others and our environments. If these values align with your values too; apply to be part of the BREMEN team!
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Supports and promotes safe practices and environmental commitments in alignment with company commitments, policies and compliance requirements.
- Forklift Experience
- Perform monthly audits and pure safety
- Required to understand and implement proper lockout/tag out procedures on certain equipment
- Operation of wrapper
- Operate label applicators
- Filling and changing propane tanks for forklift
- Flexibility to work different shifts when necessary
- Operation of compactor and dumpster
- Dump trash hoppers
- Forklift daily inspections
- Operation of Stretch Hooder
- Identify and stage bleed ins
- Operate floor sweeper
- Continuous communication with production and other departments as needed
- Count finished goods after each production run
- Perform all transactions in SAP for scanning material
- Truck loading when necessary
- Ability to maintain packaging line efficiently
- Ability to operate foot setting machine
- Employee awareness of JSA and relation to job
- General Housekeeping duties
- Operation of glue applicator
- Conduct safety audits/ inspections
- Perform other tasks or projects as required
- Partners with Health, Safety, and Environmental to ensure compliance with standards, practices, and policies.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Warehouse positions range from $17.15 to 20.05/hour and includes vacation pay, 10 paid holidays, overtime pay, competitive shift premium and includes a benefits package: medical, dental and life insurance for employees and their dependents. We also offer 401(k) plan that includes company contributions and Career Growth Opportunities.
With Johns Manville you can take pride in helping our team to deliver products that make a difference in the markets that we serve. You'll have the benefit of a supportive environment with good people who care, plus the opportunity for continued growth in your career. Johns Manville brings stability and a space for innovative thinking. Bring your purpose and desire to grow and in return you'll receive competitive pay, annual merit increases, a generous 401k match, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Hear Our Employees Stories
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.