Enviromental Compliance Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/10/2020
END DATE 3/4/2020
Global Partners LP
Home Office, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Global Partners LP is looking to add an Environmental Compliance Coordinator to the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing compliance inspection and reporting for approximately 350 active retail gasoline facilities.
* Conduct compliance inspections and pre-regulatory inspections at approximately 350 stores in New England;
* Attend State Coordinated regulatory inspections;
* Ensure Level C compliance at all stores in assigned territory;
* Provide inspection documentation through mobile database application;
* Work with maintenance department as needed to resolve identified deficiencies.
* Other compliance management duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Current UST Class A/B operator license for VT, NH, MA, CT and RI is required.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
* OSHA HAZWOPER 40
* Travel in territory including MA, NH, VT and CT as required
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.