Environmental Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONKEY QUALIFICATIONS * Two to five years experience working on hardware product-related environmental initiatives
* Mastery of project management managing, organizing and driving deliverables of complex projects with tight timelines
* Knowledge of product-related environmental regulations and standards
* Comfortable in environments that depend on influence to drive outcomes
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal with diverse audiences, from engineers to executives
* Thrives in environments where attention to detail is required
This position is offered in Apple's Environmental Technologies group within Apple's Hardware Engineering division. Our mission is to deliver world-leading programs to address the impacts of climate change, conserve resources, and utilize safer materials in our products. You will be responsible for driving Apple s environmental initiatives on specific products under development. You will need to partner with a wide range of engineering, design and operations teams to establish ambitious environmental objectives for the product related to climate change, resources, and smarter chemistry goals, closely track progress, coordinate validation testing with Apple s Environmental Testing Lab, and drive product environmental certifications. Your ability to influence others to set ambitious objectives is key to your success. You are a strong proponent for environmental leadership and see it as your mission to drive continuous improvement. You re comfortable diving into technical details with engineers, and distilling this information into concise messages for executives. You don t hesitate to build up relationships with cross-functional partners and collaborate well across functions. You are also a master of tracking details, deliverables and schedules.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors or Masters in engineering or science.