Environmental Scientist - Industrial Hygiene
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2019
END DATE 1/18/2020
Louis Berger Services, Inc.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION# of Openings
Health, Safety and Environment
Louis Berger, a WSP company, has an exciting opportunity for an Environmental Specialist Industrial Hygiene to take on a full-time role at its New York, NY location. This Environmental Scientist will function in a key role on the Industrial Hygiene team with the following responsibilities:
* Read and analyze drawings for industrial hygiene projects for clients including NYCDDC and NYCSCA
* Perform sampling and surveying involved in asbestos and lead remediation projects.
* Reading reports for the City of New York and NYS.
The successful candidate will have the following:
* 5+ years of relevant experience within the industrial hygiene space, including asbestos and lead projects.
* A valid drivers license.
* NYSDOL Asbestos Inspector license; Project Monitor license
* EPA Lead Inspector Risk Assessment license.