Environmental Services Worker
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2020
END DATE 10/22/2020
Voorhees Township, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES WORKER
JOB ID R1012957 TYPE Employee - Part Time LOCATION Voorhees Township, New Jersey STANDARD HOURS 16
Maintains a safe and sanitary environment for visitors, patients and employees.
* Cleans and maintains Virtua facilities as directed. Includes responsibilities such as cleaning, removing trash, linen distribution, and room set up.
* Maintains universal precautions to ensure patient and employee safety.
* Safely handles and disposes of regulated medical waste, and other trash.
* Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe environment, including storage of chemicals.
* Other duties as assigned.
* May assume linen responsibilities as required.
* May be required to work in other facilities as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Prior customer service experience preferred.
Ability to speak English required.
TRAINING / CERTIFICATION / LICENSURE:
A valid driver's license is required for employees at the Virtua Lourdes Camden campus who are required to drive to transport waste.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.