ERP Project Manager, Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/13/2019
END DATE 11/21/2019
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONERP PROJECT MANAGER - SERVICES INDUSTRIES
Location: Remote Based - North America (with travel to customer sites)
You will be responsible for managing billable ERP implementation projects (on-prem, cloud and/or hybrid) and consulting team members from initiation through delivery.You will be accountable for managing the client project, ensuring that all targets and requirements are met, on schedule and within budget, while operating with minimal supervision.Reporting to a Services Practice Director, you will focus your expertise and work efforts on the consistent delivery of Infor s ERP Cloud solutions, including data migrations, interfaces and reporting depending on the client project at hand.These duties are typically performed at customer s site and ability to travel up to 80% is expected.Other duties may include supporting the sales teams in a pre-sales capacity as needed.
80%Responsible for billable projects from initiation through delivery. You will:
* Be accountable and ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget.
* Confirm projects are completed according to agreed upon plan.
* Maintain project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc.
* Be responsible for the development and regular updates of an accurate project plan.
* Keep appropriate client and Infor resources informed of project progress, complete weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-Weekly dashboard reports, participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with Executive Sponsor / department leadership through written and verbal communication.
* Remain aware of any potential problems and work to mitigate any risks.
* Monitor project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
* Assign / delegate work assignments to project team members.
* Prepare project status reports on project progress and problems.
* Maintain positive professional demeanor.
* Manage approximately two million in revenue annually.
20%Responsible for managing the Infor Consulting business through accurate project accounting. You will: * Provide timely and accurate updates to all internal reporting and tracking systems.
* Ensure all project resources are identified, forecasted, and staffed.
* Complete timely and accurate client invoicing and monitors outstanding receivables.
* Effectively utilize Infor s global and remote delivery capabilities.
* Comprehend how to profitably deliver both Time & Materials as well as Fixed Fee contracted engagements.
* Keep Infor Consulting leadership informed of precise project progress, financial status, risks, and issues.
* Escalate client and project incidents immediately to Infor Consulting leadership.
* Pursue incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services under Infor Organization.
* Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements.
* Maintain PMP and Infor PM Certifications; as well as, all required training.
* Contribute to Infor Project Manager Community and Enablement initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum 5 years of full-lifecycle ERP Project Management experience (PMP Certification preferred).
* Demonstrated business acumen in all areas of vertical industry operations as well experience with ERP and cloud applications.
* Ability to manage the most complex implementation projects (on-prem, cloud & hybrid).
* Excellent judgement, time management and organizational skills.
* Strong C-level communication and human relations skills.
* Able to resolve problems in a timely manner.
* Ability to travel up to 80% (typically Mon-Thu)
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or mailto: ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy..