Ryan Companies US, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Info
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don t just build buildings we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for an Estimator to join our team in Minneapolis!
Do you bring at least 3+ years of successful estimating and construction experience in a design-build environment? Do you enjoy working in a fast, fun, inclusive and collaborative work space? Do you want the next chapter of your career to be with an industry leader in commercial real estate who brings a fully integrated and creative design-build approach? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today!
Some things you can expect to do:
* Work with project managers to develop conceptual and detailed estimates.
* Perform quantity take-offs of all construction systems.
* Solicit subcontractor pricing for budgeting and bid proposals.
* Scope and select subcontractors based on best value and project requirements.
* Record final estimates and maintain cost history.
* Support the development, architectural, and construction team with preconstruction expertise including value design, costs, project schedule, procurement, and project pursuits.
* Review and provide feedback on project estimates created by the project managers.
* Assist clients and developers with conceptual budgets of types. Capable of cost modeling using Uniformat II system costs.
To be successful in this role, you must have a bachelor s degree in Engineering, Architectural or Management and at least 3+ years of proven experience in the commercial construction industry (industrial, healthcare, retail, office, senior living and multi-family experience preferred).
You will really stand out if you:
* Have knowledge of construction means and methods, building types, and procurement methods.
* Are proficient with CSI and Uniformat II work breakdown structures.
* Are able to perform thoughtful and accurate quantity take offs, and summarize data in a meaningful way.
* Can demonstrate deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel, OST, Bluebeam, VICO, Navisworks, and Revit a plus
* Communicate proactively and effectively, focus on customers, and display a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations..