This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/26/2020
END DATE 3/27/2020
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONEVENT COORDINATOR
Chicago, Illinois JOB REQID 419_00004866_03102020 JOB FUNCTION General Business SHIFT Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The Event Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Event Coordinator will assist the events team with all aspects of event planning and execution.
* Support the development of and understand the requirements for necessary each event
* Creation of a plan for each event assigned to with attention to financial and time constraints
* Manage to event plans ensuring aspects required are completed and finalized by the expected date, including, but not limited to,
* Assisting with and sometimes leading the research, negotiation and the securing of necessary vendors and event space
* Developing of seating charts, briefings, itineraries, gift bags, etc.
* Performing menu selection
* Preparing and reviewing of event collateral
* Procuring of promotion items
* Creating, distributing and managing invitations and RSVPs
* Perform final checks and walk throughs on the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology)
* Act as the onsite lead and contact for the event, representing the events team
* Aid post event dismantling
* * Support post event survey distribution and team assessment
* * Complete post event reconciliation of invoices and payments
* High school degree
* Minimum 3 years experience as an event coordinator or planner or in a similar capacity
* Demonstrated multi-tasking and organizational abilities, vendor management skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline is preferred
* Knowledge of event planning and registration software
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.