EVS Tech FT Rotate Baptist Medical Center San Antonio, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
San Antonio, TX
Responsible for the general cleanliness of the assigned areas in Medical Facilities which includes procedure areas, patient care areas and all other areas requiring EV support.
Distributes linen through the facility.
Removes trash and linen using compactor and cardboard baler.
Moving of furniture and other heavy equipment is accomplished as directed.
* Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas using prescribed methods.
* Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and have repairs made when necessary.
* Observes and reports the need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
* Accounts for cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned areas.
* Follows department and hospital policies and procedures.
* Learns other functions or positions to ensure satisfactory operation of the department/work unit or to permit flexible staffing assignments.
* Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment and to perform duties and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
REQUIRED: High School graduate, GED with ability to read, write and understand the English language.
REQUIRED: 2 years work in environmentalservices in lieu of education. Prior cleaning experience. 2 years of experience in hospitality or healthcare setting. May substitute domestic experience Job: Housekeeping
Primary Location: San Antonio, Texas
Facility: Baptist Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Rotate