Excavation Operator 8/21/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
Do you want to start your career with a company that values integrity, dedication, and hard work every single day? Are you hard-working and responsible? Are you passionate about joining an honest and reputable company that known for treating employees with respect and fairness? We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Tri-State Utilities is the premier provider of sewer cleaning, CCTV inspection, CIPP lining, and excavation and repairs in the Mid-Atlantic region of the US. We're focused on the long-term dedication of our services to facility owners, government agencies, engineers, and construction firms. We currently have an opening at our Chesapeake, VA branch. The Tri-State Utilities' team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with growth opportunities and benefits.
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits):
* Paid time off!
* Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance plans available.
* 401(k) with employer match
* We are rapidly growing with room for career advancement
Your Responsibilities as an Excavation Operator:
* Operate heavy equipment and machinery safely and appropriately.
* Perform maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
* Placement of water, storm, and sanitary sewer pipe during excavation.
* Possess sound understanding of issues involved during ground disturbance.
* Ensure trench is excavated to proper depth/grade.
* Performs rough and fine grading to specifications as job necessitates
* Perform miscellaneous related duties and carry out special projects as assigned
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
* Experience working in the construction field required
* 2+ years' experience as an excavator operator experience required
* CDL preferred, but not required
* Possess a good driving record over the last 3 years and successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Hourly Rate: Depending on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a drug free workplace.