Executive Assistant 1/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About IRI:
IRI is a leader in delivering powerful market and shopper information, predictive analysis and the foresight that leads to action. We go beyond the data to ignite extraordinary growth for our clients in the CPG, retail and over-the-counter healthcare industries by pinpointing what matters and illuminating how it can impact their businesses across sales and marketing.
Executive Assistant Supporting the President, Strategic Analytics
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting the president of Strategic Analytics. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels), while being proactive, resourceful and efficient, and maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is vital to this role. Professional written and verbal communication skills, upbeat and positive demeanor and superior attention to detail are extremely important.
The Executive Assistant will:
* Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
* Must have schedule flexibility to work overtime preparing and supporting the president
* Be responsible for calendar management for a top-level senior executive requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants
* Coordinate a variety of meetings, booking conference rooms, arranging catering through our onsite Aramark services and off-site catering services and assisting with restaurant reservations as needed
* Arrange travel and reservations
* Process and enter all expenses for Division President
* Update Marketing mailing lists and maintain inventory of marketing materials
* Order and maintain supplies
* Assist with new hire set up and onboarding
* Assist with maintaining Department organization charts, team member bios and email distribution lists
* Maintain contacts in OutlookProvide PowerPoint presentation and excel file formatting support
* Maintain office files, including binder creation
* Backup support including calendar management, phone coverage and office presence
* Provide project and back-up support to Project Manager as needed.
* Handle project management responsibilities as assigned.
* 3+ years experience supporting at the executive level
* Experience supporting a team
* Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
* Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets; advanced PowerPoint and Excel experience a plus
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook
* Experience scheduling travel arrangements for busy traveling executive
* Ability to successfully manage changing priorities with a positive attitude
* Ability to independently prioritize requests/tasks
* Demonstrated attention to detail, professional attitude, and ability to maintain confidentiality
Equal Employment Opportunities:
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available HERE
IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Talent.Acquisition@iriworldwide.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.