Executive Assistant, Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/16/2019
END DATE 12/7/2019
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
This position provides administrative support to the Executive Vice President Human Resources and the Executive Director Total Rewards. The Executive Assistant responsibilities will include the handling of confidential information, preparing internal reports, assisting with budget tracking for the department, managing the calendar and travel itineraries, processing expense reports and coordinating meetings. This person will provide overall support and coordination for various employee programs. In addition to routine activities, this person will interface with people at all levels throughout the organization. The job responsibilities may include project management and coordination, and the ability to plan and execute a variety of simultaneous events and activities. This person will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
1. Responsible for working with documentation of a highly confidential nature on various ad-hoc project work, including communications to broad populations
2. Acts as Human Resources Department liaison with the leadership team, employees, and Corporate Human Resources departmental staff
3. Generates and maintains Human Resources ad-hoc reports & standard periodic reports for distribution to the team for members for the Leadership Team Monthly meetings
4. Responsible for scheduling and calendar management for the EVP HR and the Exec Dir Total Rewards, and assisting in the coordination of human resources initiatives and meeting planning
5. Provide support and coordination for various employee programs
6. Invoice management
7. Provides adhoc administrative support to other members of the HR team as needed.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1-3 years administrative support experience with 1- 2 years human resources experience required
- Significant sensitivity and respect for confidentiality
- Ability to identify key issues when they arise with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and prioritize workload in high volume area
- Analytical skills and detailed-oriented
- Strong organizational skills with excellent follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills and active team-player
- Ability to communicate professionally with varying levels of management
- Must possess excellent written communication skills
- Must have solid computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS application preferred
Eisai is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company also strives for a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. It is Eisai s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding nondiscrimination in employment and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of any protected status, including, but not limited to, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, creed, alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Eisai is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Vet