Executive Assistant, JBSA-Lackland AFB, TX ID#17595 5/2/2020
Lackland Afb, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Executive Assistant, JBSA-Lackland AFB, TX ID#17595
SUMMARY The Air Force Civil Engineering Center (AFCEC), headquartered in San Antonio, TX, is responsible for providing responsive, flexible full-spectrum installation engineering services. AFCEC's missions include facility investment planning, design and construction, operations support, real property management, energy support, environmental compliance and restoration, asset management lifecycle support, and audit assertions, acquisition and program management.
CNSP is looking for an Administrative Professional with a diverse background and the ability to provide high-level administrative support in a fast pace office setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Includes the following:
* Conducting research
* Preparing statistical reports
* Handling information requests
* Draft correspondence
* Receiving visitors
* Arranging conference calls
* Scheduling meetings
* Performs other job-related duties as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* 3-10 years of experience
* BA/BS preferred
* Degree requirement can be waived for personnel possessing greater than 10 years of experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Experience working in teams to achieve established goals and timelines
* Ability to work independently to accomplish both broadly described and narrowly proscribed objectives
* Ability to work independently to execute both broadly described and narrowly proscribed work tasks
* Experience in organizing and gathering data, populating data bases, preparing reports as directed, and providing recommendations to the supervisor and other stakeholders
* Experience utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Experience utilizing the Air Force "Task Management Tool" is a plus but not required
* General Air Force work experience a plus but not required
* Experience utilizing and applying Automated Data Processing (ADP) Systems used by the Air Force is a plus but not required
* Experience within Department of Defense Agencies or the uniformed services is a plus but not required
* Air Force experience a plus but not required
* Professional registration is a plus but not required
* Security clearance is a plus but not required
* US citizenship required
* Client site at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland AFB
* Position is performed in a secured federal office setting on a military base
* Work as an individual and as a team member to support client's programs, correspondence and briefings through data mining and data analysis
About Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Federal - a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses - is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. cherokee-federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.