Executive Chef 5/7/2020
Avamere Family of Companies
Oregon City, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the operation of the Culinary Services department.
* Provide high quality nutritional care to the residents.
* Plan, prepare and operate under the Culinary Services department s budget.
* Assist the Nutritional Director to ensure all residents dietary needs are met.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
* Direct catering operations: Create menus, manage budget, and order, prep, cook, and deliver meals.
* Manage staffing scheduling and labor hours, make daily rounds of staff to ensure that procedures are being followed.
* Oversee daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
* Must have a Food Handler s Card.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 3 - 5 years experience in Culinary Management, healthcare setting preferred.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.