Executive Director - Assisted Living
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/30/2020
END DATE 3/10/2020
Prestige Care, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Details:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Executive Director at our beautiful assisted living community is responsible for the day-to-day operational success of the community!
The Impact You Will Make:
* Provide high quality care and leadership to our amazing residents and high performing caregiving professionals!
* Be viewed as a senior living subject matter expert in the geographic area!
* Build extraordinary relationships with residents, families, and staff.
* Ensure community financial and operational excellence.:
What You Will Do to Be Successful/Essential Functions:
* Provides direct and indirect supervision of the community operation along with training, coaching, counseling, and performance evaluations of all staff member
* Ensures that the nursing services provided meet the needs of the residents in accordance to the developed service plans and the service plans meet the required state codes and company policies.
* Ensures that all confidential records of the residents and staff meet federal and state regulations and company policy and procedures.
* Ensures that census expectations are met and that the resident admission process documentation is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with established policy and procedure.
* Oversees the recruitment and retention of qualified staff throughout the residence, making sure background checks, reference checks and licenses are cleared before the employee is released to work on the floor.
* Conducts the weekly residence management meetings, morning stand-up meetings and monthly all staff meetings.
* Motivates employees through staff appreciation, recognition, and incentive programs. Promotes positive employee relations, addresses concerns timely and resolves grievances as quickly as reasonably possible.
* Works to resolve issues identified by residents, family members, and staff or outside representative. Keeps Regional Director of Operations up to date on developments.
* Shares weekend Manager-on-Duty responsibilities
* Performs other related duties as needed.:
Background You Need to Be Successful/Minimum Qualifications:
* Associate Degree and a minimum of two years working in geriatrics or three years in a management position, with experience with budgets, staff development, training and scheduling.
* Certification or License as required by local regulations.
* Additional coursework in management are an asset.
* Ability to creatively problem solves in both resident care and employee management situations.
Learn more about career opportunities, our communities and care centers, corporate culture, and all things Prestige Care! Connect and interact with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn using the handle @JobsAtPrestige:
Imagine waking up each morning knowing that you're about to do some good in the world...:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values respect, integrity, commitment and trust that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day.:
Our residents come to Assisted Living at Summerplace to celebrate the best of life. Our community is conveniently located off Interstate 84 in northeast Portland and offers programs and activities that offer something new and exciting each day to residents, and their friends and families.:
Summerpalce utilizes an innovative wellness program, Celebrations, that is designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life. As your partner in active aging, it is our goal to help you achieve an optimum level of health and wellness throughout all aspects of your life.
Additionally, our community offers the award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, which provides people with dementia an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality. Designed to keep up with all the latest research and information surrounding dementia, Summerpalce's team aligns with experts in the field of Alzheimer's research to continually provide refreshed programming for residents, and ongoing training and education for our amazing staff and families.:
Questions? Contact SummerplaceED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:::