Executive Director, Talent and Organizational Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
JOB DESCRIPTIONinclude but are not limited to:
Strategic leadership and accountability for the advancement of BCBSA s talent and organizational development strategy including: * Advancement of the talent acquisition and resourcing strategies to ensure talent needs of the organization are met now and into the future.
* Strategy and execution of talent assessment, planning and succession management to ensure strong, diverse bench of ready candidates.
* Facilitates organizational development initiatives, resources and tools in service of a high performance and feedback rich learning culture in alignment with organization s mission and values.
* Ensures programming (learning, experiences, forums, etc.) meets the needs of the business to develop the skills, knowledge and capabilities.
* Matures leadership development strategy to grow leader capability at all stages front line/first time managers through executive officers.
* Elevates workforce analytics through measurement of employee experience and effectiveness.
* Strategic oversight for selection of key vendor partners.
* Leadership and coaching of a high performing team connecting dots between business objectives, strategies, workforce analytics and best practices, and providing hands on support and execution of deliverables.
* Provides leadership oversight and thought partnership in support of the Blue Plan partners (e.g. CHROs).
Required Basic Qualifications: * 10 or more years of progressive Human Resources leadership in a consultative, strategic role with emphasis on organizational development and community building, change management and the talent life cycle and development with team management experience
* 4-year college degree
Preferred Basic Qualifications: * Organizational Development
* Workforce Planning
* Talent Life-Cycle Strategic Partnerships, Acquisition & Development
* Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Change Readiness
* Engagement and Experience Measurement
* Coaching & Performance
* HRBP & COE Model
* Master's Degree
* SPHR, PHR, or equivalent