Facilities Account Director (Life Sciences) 12/18/2019
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE
Facilities Account Director (Life Sciences)
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Facilities Account Director (Life Sciences) is responsible for the overall management and performance of all self-perform/vendor activities within site location, and supervise the C&W Services employees assigned to exceed the SOW/KPI requirements.
Specific responsibilities include customer relations/retention, quality assurance oversight, employee assessment/development, staffing, budget oversight, cost containment, short/long range planning, problem solving, and new product/service delivery, pending the client s direction. Primary responsibility for employee relations and customer satisfaction to ensure all teams are performing in a cohesive manner to achieve ultimate site ownership and proactive work environments.
Works directly with the Director of Operations of the account, who over sees the Finance manager on financial performance, Compliance Manager and EH/S Manager on site SOW/KPI performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED:
* Maintains/monitors customer contacts (owner, tenant), Proactively profiling customer needs/expectations and changes in customer priorities while development/implementing account retention strategies.
* Develops and implements quality assurance methods and procedures, overseeing same and assessing quality levels achieved by individual C&W SERVICES employees.
* Measures/assesses performance and potential of employees and recommends employees for current/future staffing needs.
* Coordinates career development program for management/non-management employees, providing leadership in assessment, planning, and follow-up evaluation of staff, as well as participating in self-development through coaching, training, and other developmental opportunities.
* Monitors/evaluates budgets and plans/coordinates future budget/special funding requests.
* Remains knowledgeable in new product/service deliver and communicates for use/implementation on site.
* Acts as the central point of contact for all facilities assets, equipment, systems, and infrastructure. Meets contractual requirements and exceeds customer expectations
* Executes the day to day details of the contract as it relates to O&M and lead the (O&M) department in a zero-incident safety culture. Ensures associates/employees work safely and utilize PPE when required.
* Assist with the development and execution of the account s strategic plans (Business Continuity, Capital Planning, Facility Assessment, etc.).
* Develops standardized processes and programs for the account
* Communicate the operating philosophy, objectives, and expectations to project personnel in a continuing effort to build the project team, as directed by Sr. management.
* Responsible for the soft services SOW and team
* Manages the facility's predictive maintenance program, respond to or provide direction to resolve all emergencies/deficiencies during normal working and after hours.
* Responds to customer satisfaction survey requiring follow up.
* Support monthly, and quarterly scorecard performance reviews, or as requested by client and company management
* Flexible to meet the needs and demands of a constantly changing work environment
* Inspect buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
* Conduct periodic general preventative maintenance on the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems. This involves normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable parts (such as filters, indicator lights, etc.), and periodic testing of the equipment. These systems include but are not limited to; air handling units (including both rooftop and built-up units), re-circulating air systems, water pumping systems, cooling plant and all plumbing system components.
* Assist with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
* Respond quickly to emergency situations.
* Perform and/or oversee electrical and plumbing repair and troubleshooting.
* Perform and/or oversee water treatment and testing.
* Perform all assigned work so as to ensure the safety of the building's tenants and the continuous operation of the site.
* Prioritize service calls and follow-up upon completion.
* Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend equipment/service upgrades
* Coordinate maintenance efforts with outside contractors and technicians when work cannot be performed in-house. Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor. Maintains log of work order details.
* Orders parts and supplies as required and maintains stock and inventory control.
* Work with Building Manager in planning and controlling annual and capital budgets.
* Be responsive to tenant complaints in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems.
* Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records.
* Experience commissioning new construction.
* Experience operating in and managing within a retail environment.
* Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures associated with site.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.