Facilities Administrator (2nd shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/16/2020
END DATE 2/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThose who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
The Facilities Administrator will be responsible for leading the program of routine and non-routine cGMP cleaning of the classified manufacturing suites and Quality Control Laboratories; as well as, all general cleaning and upkeep of the entire Canton campus. This program will be conducted in a manner to provide a safe and efficient operation with the focus centered around established procedures and continuous improvement. This position is a second shift position (3pm-11pm).
* Manage and oversee the cGMP cleaning program and contracted GMP cleaning service provider.
* Become a qualified cleaner and qualified trainer for cGMP cleaning operations.
* Become the Train the Trainer for cGMP cleaning operations.
* Perform cleaning as required.
* Perform internal audits to ensure proper technique is followed and identify areas for improvement.
* Review of cleaning paperwork on a nightly basis to ensure proper good Documentation Practices (GDP) are always followed in order to maintain proper compliance.
* Perform nightly facility rounds in order to identify potential concerns with critical system operation and/or local alarms.
* Process routine maintenance documentation in the global SAP ERP platform using cGMP documentation practices.
* Perform various SAP functions for Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance Task List revisions, Deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls.
* Oversee contracted maintenance service providers while they are on-site performing maintenance and repair to systems and equipment.
* Maintain compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of Emergent and the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry. This includes FDA regulations, such as cGMP and GDP, and Environmental Safety and Health and company regulations.
* Maintain a professional, courteous, respectful relationship with internal cross-functional customers; maintain a positive feedback/customer satisfaction rating.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills
o Associates Degree, or a minimum of 6+ years of cGMP cleaning experience
o Ability to work in an unsupervised environment.
o Experience and knowledge Pharmaceutical processing equipment
o Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
o Experience with CMMS platform
o Excellent organization and communication skills.
o Excellent Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
o Must have the ability to multi-task and coordinate workload by priority.
o Must be customer service and quality driven.
o Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; Mechanical, Electrical or Life Science.
o Experience with SAP
Type/keyboard, visual acuity, good eye/hand coordination, stand, walk, sit, twist/turn, climb, reach outward, reach above shoulder, hand dexterity, bend, squat/kneel, sense of feel, sense of hearing, sense of smell, lift/carry 50lbs, pull 50lbs, use phone, fax, copier, computer, copier, hand tools, fork lift and man lift. Drive automatic/standard vehicle. Work outdoors, noise above conversation level, hot/cold temperatures, high humidity, ventilation needed, multiple locations, contact with select agents. Organize/coordinate, analyze/interpret, problem-solve, make decisions, plan, communicate and prepare written communications. Work effectively as an individual contributor or as a part of teams. Able to don cleanroom gowning, hard hat and PPE, as required by site procedures.
Requires vaccination against different viruses, including Vaccinia virus and Japanese Encephalitis virus.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.