Facilities Management Business Process Analyst - Secret Clearance Required 5/6/2020
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, LMI is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
LMI seeks a Facilities Management Business Process Analyst to support our federal customer in Arlington, Virginia.
* Develop and/or use simple databases and spreadsheets; assist with data collection, data analysis, and research.
* Perform data quality and data assurance reviews; conduct data analyses using qualitative and quantitative methods, prepare summary displays to report analysis results and findings.
* Planning and execution of studies, working groups, projects, and other activities that span across the multiple organizations and agencies.
* Technical support and expertise on acquisition and technology issues.
* Technical support and expertise on military housing and civil engineering policy development and process implementation.
* Assist with project management functions related to DoD military housing
* Support in planning and monitoring contract policy, analysis and development.
* Develop and deliver briefings and white papers as required to document and provide the results of any analysis performed.
* Perform editing, document formatting, and proofreading.
* Provide assistance with meeting logistics and preparing briefings.
* Respond to internal and external substantive questions and inquiries on assigned tasks and projects.
* Ensure risk areas (cost, schedule or performance) are identified and appropriate risk management approaches are employed.
* Track programs throughout the acquisition lifecycle to monitor execution and end-to-end functionality within cost and schedule constraints.
* Maintain cognizance of future programs, areas of interest and emerging requirements
* Give clear oral and written explanations of assigned tasks, relevant issues, analytic approach, and results.
* DoD Secret clearance is required
* 2-5 years of experience in civil engineering or housing development
* Bachelor s degree is desired
* Housing and facilities management experience desired
* DoD experience in either Air Force civil engineering, Army Corps of Engineering, or Navy Civil Engineering Corps is highly desired
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
* Prior experience providing support to senior DoD leadership
* Excellent organizational skills, ability to establish and maintain working relationships with internal and external staff members, and the ability to work independently and take a proactive role
* Flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks according to senior staff requirements.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
* A true team player who maintains a positive attitude in a dynamic environment
* High energy, enthusiasm, tact, ability to interact effectively with senior executives from Government and industry as well as Pentagon staff members.
* Ability to create and foster a cooperative work environment.
* Self-directed, detail oriented in completing assigned tasks, able to adapt to changing work efforts and manage impact of shifting priorities.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer-all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. .